TP-Link VC321-G2h unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, and an impressive combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.6Gbps, helping all your devices reach peak performance. With one gigabit WAN and four gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections.
With 2 FXS ports, users can make or receive phone calls over the Internet simply by connecting the device to their existing telephone set. Supports up to 8 VoIP accounts and various call features, such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding and call forwarding to surpass traditional landlines.
• Superfast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Up to 1.6 Gbps Wi-Fi speed, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz;
• MBB Backup: Work as MBB if broadband is not ready or Internet connection is unstable or lost;
• Supports VoIP Calls: Simply make or receive phone calls over the Internet;
• Gigabit Ethernet: Enjoy fast, reliable wired connections for gaming and streaming in the best quality;
• Easy Remote Management: TR-069 protocol enables an operator to remotely configure and manage end-user devices;
• Plug and Play: Simply insert your 3G/4G SIM card into the built-in slot, turn on the VC321-G2h and start surfing.
NETWORK TYPE SUPPORTED:
4G: FDD-LTE Cat4 B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28 (2100/1800/850/2600/900/800/700MHz)
TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41 (2600/1900/2300/2500MHz)
3G: DC-HSPA+ /HSPA+/HSPA/WCDMA B1/B5/B8 (2100/850/900MHz)
For more detailed specifications please visit