SUNIX UPD2018 is a Dual-port Super-Speed+ USB 3.1 10G PCI Express add-on card, and it’s compliant with the PCI Express Gen3 specification for host PC system. Based on USB Type-C pure DFP (Downstream Facing Port) mode, it works up to 10 Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.1 compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices. USB 3.1 performance is 2 times faster than USB 3.0 and 20 times faster than USB 2.0 connectivity. In addition, one USB Type-C port supports DisplayPort Alternate-mode for video output, and the other is a USB data-only port
With USB Type-C Receptacle, SUNIX UPD2018 supports reversible plug orientation and cable direction, which means that users will no longer need to be concerned with plug orientation/cable direction, making it easier to plug in. The new connector is smaller and thinner design, but drive higher power output capacity to the USB device. SUNIX UPD2018 supports 5VDC@1500mA power output to USB device with overcurrent protection on each USB port. This card is an ideal choice for external storage, smartphone, webcam, video devices, and all other USB electronic devices.
1 x Display port Male-Male cable 24CM
1 x UPD2018 PCI-E Card
1X Low-profile adapter
- PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.0 single-lane (x1).
- Expands dual external USB 3.1 Super-Speed plus Type-C port (DFP) on the system.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Gen2.
- Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1.
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Supports USB data transfer rate of 10G/5G/480/12/1.5 Mbps.
- USB port supplies +5VDC / 1.5A power output to USB device with over current protection.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 spec with HDTV 4K @ 60Hz (2160p) resolution and stereoscopic 3D.
- Compliant with VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode for USB Type-C Standard Rev1.0.
- Hot-swapping feature allows connect/disconnect device without powering down the system.
- Driver supports for Microsoft Windows 7, 8.x, and 10 operation systems.
- Certified by Electromagnetic Compatibility (CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI) and RoHS approval.