Sunix MIO5079A Multi I/O PCI Controller Card – 2 RS-232 Serial Port and 1 Parallel Port
The majority of today´s motherboards are not equipped with any RS-232 or parallel port. With SUNIX MIO5079A Multi I/O board, users can expand two RS-232 and one IEEE1284 parallel ports to their system, allowing them to use serial and parallel devices further. SUNIX MIO5079A is compatible with both 32/64-bit PCI architecture supporting 3.3 and 5V Bus, allowing the board to be installed in virtually any PC system. Furthermore, SUNIX MIO5079A Multi-IO card supports majority of the OS on the market. We provide driver support for Microsoft Windows 32/64-bit platform, Linux, making it the best and most economical solution for commercial and industrial applications.
- Expands 2-port RS-232 COM and 1-port IEEE1284 LPT on system.
- Universal PCI compatible with 64/32-bit PCI-X/PCI Bus and 3.3/5V connector key.
- High reliability SUNIX SUN1989 16C950 compatible Multi-IO controller on-board.
- Expands two RS-232 serial port with communication speed up to 115.2Kbps.
- On-chip hardware auto flow control to guarantee no data loss.
- Built-in ±2KV ESD protection for all serial signals.
- Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
ECP(Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP(Enhance Parallel Port)
SPP(Standard Parallel Port) / BPP(Bi-direction Parallel Port)
- Auto-switching between ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP modes without configuration.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.