Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
Total Capacity: 120GB*
Warranty: Limited 3-years
Sequential Read speed : up to 500 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 380 MB/s**
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
* Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
** Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
Interface SATA 6.0Gb/s
Form Factor 2.5-inch internal SSD
Total Capacity 120GB
Warranty Limited 3-year or 75TBW
NAND NAND Flash
External DDR Cache N/A
Sequential Read speed up to 500 MB/s ; Minimum 350 MB/s
Sequential Write speed up to 380 MB/s ; Minimum 280 MB/s
Random Read IOPS Up to 50k
Random Write IOPS Up to 60k
Dimension (W x H x L) 69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF) 2M hours
Power Consumption (Active) Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
Power Consumption (Idle) 170mW
Temperature (Operating) 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage) -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 75 TBW, whichever comes first.