Meshify exhibits powerful performance with bold aesthetics magnified to an all new degree in the larger and even more capable Meshify S2. In a unique instance of refinement eliminating constraint, the Meshify S2’s modular open layout is all but an end to hardware restrictions.
Meshify S2 boasts immense cooling capacity with three Dynamic X2 fans, nine total fan positions, 420/360/280mm radiator mounts, built-in pump and reservoir support, and an innovative removable top bracket. Other new additions include USB Type-C, a versatile PSU shroud, Flex-VRC Vertical GPU Riser support, and bolt-free tempered glass.
The largest Meshify case to date combines all the strengths of its predecessors with Fractal Design’s most revolutionary modular design elements. Its iconic angular mesh offers more than just a distinctive look—it augments air intake and unleashes the true potential of the open-layout PC.
Unrivalled performance demands to be seen in the Meshify S2.
- Modular high-airflow open layout design
- Stealth inspired angular mesh ventilation
- Seamless, bolt-free tempered glass (TG versions only)
- Push-to-lock latching on both side panels for easy access
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charge support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Built for advanced liquid cooling with adjustable reservoir brackets, pre-drilled pump mounts, and an innovative removable top bracket with dedicated fill port
- Nine fan positions with clear airflow paths for massive cooling capacity
- Support for radiators up to 420 mm in the top, 360 mm in front, and 280 mm in the base
- Full-length ventilated PSU shroud with removable front cover and alternate SSD mounts
- Vertical 2.5 slot GPU support using the Flex VRC-25 vertical PCIE riser (sold separately)
- Concealed drive mounts for two SSDs and three HDDs with vibration dampened enclosures
- Three Dynamic X2 fans pre-installed as dual intakes and rear exhaust for balanced airflow
- Nexus+ Smart Hub allows motherboard control of up to three PWM devices and six case fans
- Easy to clean front, top, and base filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access