- Socket FS1b supports AMD AM1 Athlon/Sempron-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- 2 USB 3.0 ports with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
- High ESD Protection on GbE LAN and USB ports
- All solid capacitors design
U FS1b Socket:
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD Sempron™ series processors
(Please refer “CPU Support List” for more information.)
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- (The PCI Express slots conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
Storage Interface Integrated in the APU:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
USB Integrated in the APU:
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan speed control
- * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 32 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
- * Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit
- Support for Windows XP 32-bit
- * Only support SATA IDE mode.
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.0cm
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors’ website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.